Pre-Kindergarten Academic Program
Pre-K Program Features
We realize the importance of kindergarten readiness at Building Blocks Learning Center. Our stimulating Pre-K academic program will prepare your child, intellectually, socially and emotionally for kindergarten. Planned Pre K lessons include more complex and focused activities related to all aspects of learning.
- Focusing on practicing and retaining academic skills
- “Ready to Learn” focus
- Teaching to follow multiple step directions
- Encouraging creative thinking
- Teaching critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Encouraging children to “figure things out” with guidance and support
- Teaching them to cooperate and function in a group
- Learning self reflection
- Instilling a responsibility for self and school
Developing confident learners
School-readines is the focus as children continue their exciting journey of discovery in our Pre-K program. Their developing skills are further enhanced through well-planned educational lessons and unique learning experiences. Building Block’s Pre-K program helps to promote your child’s continued learning, personal growth and maturity.
View Our Programs
Our carefully designed childcare, educational, and before and after school programs are focused on providing the highest quality care while building a strong foundation for intellectual and emotional development. Our programs help to maximize the individual learning experience while encouraging and assisting your child in their journey to reach their full potential.
Sign Up for our Email List
Keep in touch with Building Blocks Learning Center to receive valuable information and tips for parents and on the current events and news from our Centers.